In this section you will find all presentations given at the PROTECT Symposium, which was held at the European Medicines Agency in London, on the 18-19-20 February 2015.
Also, recordings from the event, which are available at the EMA YouTube Channel, can be accessed through the links below.
Finally, a list of participants is available at the bottom of the page.
1. Training Session Benefit-Risk Assessment: Concepts and Methods
2. Training session Application of MCDA to real-life decision-making
3. Training Session Statistical Signal Detection
4. Methods to control for confounding
5. Symposium Day1 (19/02/2015)
Sessions 1,2,3 :
Session 4: Signal detection
Session 5: Improving consistency between pharmacoepidemiological studies
6. Symposium Day2 (20/02/2015)
Session 6: Pilot study of Direct-to-Patient pharmacovigilance
Session 7: Benefit-risk integration and representation
Session 8: Review of experience and lessons learnt
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS